Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

From the Back Deck-New Zealand Style

Hey guys! 

This is gonna be short, but very sweet! As most of you know, Jim and I ran away to New Zealand for a few days. Flights went very well and exhausted Jim, just as we expected. He is not doing great, but pretty good. Had a pretty busy day yesterday (Saturday here) and we have just stayed "home" today to rest. 

It is absolutely beautiful! I am going to send a few pictures if I can figure it out. May not have Internet access again, so want to share a bit while I can. Thank you for your prayers love to you all!















4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say how sorry I am that Jim has gone home to be with Jesus! I know that he will be missed by everyone that knew him. He is a wonderful father, a totally devoted husband, a great older brother and a sweet son! His life was just to short but God knows best in everything! Sending all our love, Georgie and Vickie Henson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first type is present from birth while the second type is not, but starts to
    appear and proliferate as the years pass. This is a great font for use with winter
    designs as you prepare all your Christmas artwork.
    Females and males have the same chance of developing them.


    Review my web blog - Http://Telabr.Com.Br

    ReplyDelete
  3. I savour, cause I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a nice day. Bye

    Review my blog post; eating-for-energy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you have both skin tags as well as warts
    on your body, you can use the skin tag removal products that will also help you to remove the skin warts.
    Fortunately, there are a variety of skin tag removal treatments you can use.
    You might notice some swelling in different parts of your body.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage; liquid nitrogen skin tags

    ReplyDelete