Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Be Patient" Ha!

I told you I would need your patience. A few people have emailed, etc., that they couldn't leave a comment. Well, I think I have it fixed. There was a setting that needed to be changed so anyone can comment. I believe it's set so that you can leave it anonymously or with your name. Don't hold me to that, but I think it is! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Vicky, I will leave a message anonymously and you can guess who it is. LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming that you must know me well enough to know how crazy this will make me! Ha

      Delete
  2. Hey, Cuz - so glad to see you're doing this and am surprised you haven't done it sooner so you wouldn't have had to keep repeating yourself and your stories....but then again, you do love to talk! (Runs in our family) :)
    Would write more but down w/a migraine (first one in awhile, so thankful for that)....can't wait to read all about what is happening on the back deck (great name BTW).
    As always, keeping you (all) in my prayers & send one up each time you all come to mind.
    Miss you so - Love ya!

    ReplyDelete